Become A Vendor
Synergy Lighting maintains a Nationwide Network of Skilled and Trained Professionals that are State Licensed in the following categories:
- Licensed General Contractor
- Licensed Electrical Contractor
- Licensed Low Voltage Contractor
- Licensed Alarm Contractor
- Licensed HVAC Contractor
If you would like to join our preferred vendors list for upcoming jobs in your area, please send us the following items via fax to 941-756-4866
- A Letter on company letterhead requesting to become a vendor
- A copy of your current contractors license
- Liability Insurance certificate with minimum of $1,000,000 Comprehensive and Aggregate
- Workman’s Comprehnsive Insurance Certificate
- References of 3 customer who you have performed work for in the past 12 months
- Fee schedule of your hourly service rates, emergency service rates, and Per Ballast Pricing for electrical contractors.
Once we have received these items from you, you will be sent a vendor packet which contains the program guidelines in which you must comply with at all times when referred to a customer by Synergy Lighting, as well as our Per Item Pricing Schedule for standard lighting services. All vendors are required to contract or bill invoices directly with the customer.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Preferred Vendor for Synergy Lighting